Thank you for agreeing to review a manuscript for LUJA all the materials you will need to complete your review are on this page.
Manucripts must contain the following:
1. An introduction including a novel research question and related thesis, hypotheses, or findings.
2.A literature review or historiography section citing relevant literature and scholarly debates. The literature review should conclude with the gap in the scholarly literature that the manuscript plans to address.
3. Be formatted using the APA manual of style.
When Writing your Review
1. Write a letter to the author adressing the strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript.
2. Include 3-5 substantive areas of improvement based on your expertise in the field.
3. Include a recommendation for the editorial team (e.g. Major revisions, minor revisions, reject, etc.).